Maintain Your Lash Extensions in 2019
1. Do not expose Eyelash Extensions to water for 24 - 48 hours. If washing the face use care to avoid splashing water or cleanser onto the eye area. You can now purchase our water resistant add on and wet your lashes immediately. Instantly waterproof with this add on.
2. Do NOT swim, shower, use hot tubs, or steam rooms for the first 24 hours.
3. Avoid contact between eye creams, moisturizers or makeup removers and your Eyelash extensions.
4. Avoid any products that contain glycols, carbonates or organic solvents or urea getting in contact with the lashes. Products such as these can potentially break down the adhesive bond and shorten the time the extensions stay on.
5. Products with high contents of alcohol should also be avoided.
6. Regular Mascara is not recommended. Please note that repeated use of mascara may shorten the life of your Eyelash extensions. You can purchase Mascara made specifically for Eyelash Extension use!
7. Curling of Eyelash extensions is not recommended and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the bond. Luxe provides complimentary Eyelash Extension Wands.
8. Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on your extensions. Any action which repeatedly puts stress or strain on your Eyelash extensions will cause them to come off prematurely.
9. Remember to brush and clean your lashes regularly with eyelash extensions cleaner.
10. Eyelashes normally shed on a regular bases, multiple lash extensions may be lost on any given day.
11. Visit Luxe Makeup & Lash Lounge for touchups every 2-3 weeks.