1. Do Not pull or tug on your lashes.
2. When lashes are wet do not let water sit in your lashes. Always pat lash extensions with a dry towel to remove excess water.
3. Try sleeping on your back or side to prevent lash tugging or flattening.
4. Always use oil-free skincare products when possible to preserve lash life.
5. Use a disposable micro-fiber wand or applicator moistened with makeup remover or a makeup wipe while removing makeup around your eyes and lash extensions.
6. Stay away from extreme heat and steam when possible to prolong lash life. Choose our upgraded waterproof / oil resistant lash adhesive to prevent premature lash loss and extend lash life. When seasons change or when traveling our waterproof / oil resistant lash adhesive makes a huge difference. Luxe Dolls love it!
7. Remember to clean lashes with a lash extensions cleanser weekly to prevent unwanted build up.
8. Brush eyelash extensions with a disposable mascara wand to keep lashes well groomed.